If you run demanding processes like VR games, complex games or, playing 4K videos on your system, then you may face the SSD MEMORY MANAGEMENT error message. If you are facing this issue, then follow the directions given below.
Run System File Checker
- Go to the Windows menu and right-click on it.
- Then click on the Command Prompt.
- You should input the pursuing command into the Command Prompt: sfc /scannow.
- Select the Enter button.
- You have to wait till the procedure is completed and check whether any issues are solved.
Launch Windows Memory Diagnostic Utility
- Navigate to the Windows Search and input ‘windows diagnostic tool’ into it.
- Then press the Enter button to launch this utility.
- You should click on the Restart now button and look for the issues.
- Now, allow the system to reboot.
Run Full PC Scan
- Go to the Windows menu and input ‘defender’ into it then select the Enter button.
- Then launch the Windows Defender.
- Reach the left-hand side panel and click on the Shield button.
- Navigate to the new screen and choose the Advanced scan button.
- Now, look at the full scan button to run a full system scan of malware.
Fix the Registry
- Navigate to the Windows Search and insert ‘cmd’ into it.
- Then press the Enter button to launch the Command Prompt.
- After that, click on the Run as Administrator.
- You should input ‘sfc /scannow’ into it and hit the OK button.
- Now, you will have to wait until you finish the scanning process.
- Once you have done, reboot the system.
Increase Virtual Memory Manually
- Reach the Windows Search and input ‘Advanced system Settings’ then hit the OK button.
- After that, click on the Advanced section and choose the Settings option beneath the Performance pane.
- Go to the new screen and select the Advanced section once more.
- You should select the Virtual Memory pane and click on the Change button.
- Then untick the box of “Automatically manage paging file size for all drives.”
- You have to choose the ‘Drive (Volume Label)’ option and select the Custom Size.
- Now, input a fresh size in MB into the Maximum size (MB) and Initial size then choose the Set button.
Launch System Restore
- In the Windows Search section, input ‘system properties’ and hit the OK button.
- After that, click on the System Protection and then choose System Restore.
- You should choose the Next button and then select the desired restore point into the fresh screen.
- After choosing the desired restore point, choose the Next button, and then select Finish.
- Now, reboot the system.
Ellen Cooper is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. She writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. Her articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.